Donna Dodson, director of the NIST Computer Security Division and acting executive director of the NCCoE, will speak on a distinguished panel at RSA on February 28 from 10:40 to 11:40am titled, “Roadmap Toward a More Secure and Resilient Cyber Ecosystem.”
Visit the NCCoE at booth #250 this week at the 2013 RSA conference in San Francisco. We’re excited to meet cyber enthusiasts, learn about emerging technologies and find prospective collaborators. Some highlights:
- Dr. Pat Gallagher, director of NIST, will be at the NCCoE booth on Wednesday, February 27 from 4 - 4:30 pm.
- NCCoE Deputy Director Nate Lesser will be at the CyberMaryland booth #216 to discuss the center, its business process, and the Secure Exchange of Health Information Demonstration Project on Wednesday, February 27, at 2:30 pm.
Visit the NCCoE booth for a Trusted Geolocation in the Cloud technical demonstration:
- Monday, February 25 from 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Tuesday, February 26 from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm and 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 27 from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm and 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Thursday, February 28 from 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm